Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gay Activists Do Not Represent Your Gay Loved Ones

All of us know somebody who's gay. It's somebody in our close cirlce of friends. Or  a close family member. Or, maybe it's just some Media icon that we relate closely to.

All of these people are dignified, praiseworthy, and quality human beings. They are not inherently inept. They are attracted to people of the same gender, and then they carry on with life.

But there are those who refuse to carry on with life. They refuse to recognize there are aspects to their existence that don't revolve around their same-sex attractions. And they refuse to acknowledge that their sexuality isn't the very center of their existence in the world. With these convictions, these people adhere to and subscribe to the Left's sexual identity political talking points. It is almost a religion to them, with specific doctrines and philosophies that they base everything in their life around, and they then constantly push this mindset to those in their personal lives and onto people in power. These people are called gay activists. These people are not your gay cousin, aunt, sister-in-law or son/daughter. They are a breed apart. Learn to distinguish the two.


Sex and the City Actress Cynthia Nixon, indignant by the Industries expectations of her, as a lesbian, to conform to a narrow definition/social narrative regarding her sexual identity,  railing against people "... trying to make a litmus test for who is considered gay and who is not." She reflected on where organizers of a gay conference where she was giving a speech at tried to get her to change the wording, something she rejected.

" And they tried to get me to change it, because they said it implies that homosexuality can be a choice. And for me, it is a choice. I understand that for many people it's not, but for me it's a choice, and you don't get to define my gayness for me."

Addressing the idea that she was gay during her (14 year) marriage, but didn't know it, Nixon said, "I also feel like people think I was walking around in a cloud and didn't realize I was gay, which I find really offensive. I find it offensive to me, but I also find it offensive to all the men I've been out with."

The Sex and the City Star is a Hollywood icon. Apparently, she didn't get the memo that the dictates of political correctness demand that people in her status have to lie to accomodate gay propagandists' talking points. She spoke with her heart, as her own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment